Visit Galapagos Island with the best price and quality service
Info added January 21, 2016
- Lodging in Santa Cruz, in your choice of standard room or suite. All accommodations have air conditioning, cable TV, private bath, hot water. The hotel has a bar, restaurant (with WiFi access), swimming pool, sun terrace and play area.
- Breakfast and lunch (set meal)
- Visits on the islands, according to the itinerary
- Airport – hotel – airport transfers
- Naturalist Guides III
- Snorkeling equipment
- Non-alcoholic refreshments and snacks during cruises
- Safe deposit boxes in the hotel reception
- Airfare (airfares subject to change, confirmed only upon ticketing)
- Entrance to Galapagos National Park: Nationals $6 US; Foreigners $100 US
- Ecogal Tax at Baltra $5
- Dock Tax, Isabela: Nationals $2 US; Foreigners $5 US
- Transit card $20 US
- Services not specified in the program
What to bring?
Yet we have not added this information
Reasons why you should choose us
- We are a dual agency supported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- We work with the most stringent quality standards
- We care to satisfy all the needs of our client